Once an order for a commission has been placed the following process will be followed in order to achieve the perfect result.
1. A discussion either via email or a call to establish the model and year of the vehicle, the size of the image, the perfect angle and light, the colour of the frame etc.
2. Getting the right photograph of the vehicle would either entail the client sending me a perfect shot or I would need to visit the vehicle to take shots myself. Travel and accommodation expenses are not included beyond a 50km radius.
3. The drawing process then begins and can take 4 to 6 weeks to complete.
4. Once I have completed the drawing, I will send through an image before it is printed or goes for framing. Note that stylistic changes are not advisable and will tarnish the art-form.
5. Once we have received the print from printers/framers, we will ship to your required address as per order.
AUTHENTICITY : Each drawing is limited to 1(one) signed and numbered print and comes together with a certificate & 10SERIE 'medallion'
PAPER : Professionally ink printed onto 350gsm Hahnemühle Museum Etching paper to achieve the best color & light fastness.
Profile : A 14 x 34mm (0,55 x 1.33inch) beveled profile made from Obeche (African Maple) which is depended upon for its stability and relative resistance to warping once machined. It is offered in either color black or white.
'Museum Glass' is 'non-reflective' and absorbs damaging UV light to allow over 98% transmission allowing only the best vibrant colors to translate and is advised for all the limited & signed prints.
'Standard' picture framing glass is a 2mm clear float glass. It is inexpensive and will protect your artwork from dust and physical damage.
Full archival acid-free board with 10mm deep-sunk (spacer) in same to create depth and set the artwork back off the glass.